Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Paris Loves Her Pups!

If you are like me and a completely ridiculous fan of Paris Hilton's "My New BFF" on MTV then you probably got a glimpse of the amazing Mansion she has built for her dogs on last nights final episode.



Paris Hilton has built a two floor $325,000 miniature version of her mansion for her dogs, Tinkerbell, Marilyn Monroe, Prince Baby Bear, Harajuki, Dolce and Prada. This 300 sq. ft. Beverly Hills home has everything her lil pups need from copper gutters, clay-tile roof, central air, a balcony, a downstairs, a crystal chandelier and EVEN A CLOSET! The mansion has been furnished with faux designer doggie products from Jimmy Chew, Pawda, Sniffany & Co. and Chewy Vuitton.





Paris states that “It’s a miniature version of my house and I designed it with my interior Designer Faye Resnick.” I wanted it to be fun, cute, comfortable and beautiful. My friends just love it and think it’s so adorable and cool." She also told Life and Style Magazine that “They love lying on the balcony, playing in their backyard and hanging out on their living room furniture. They appreciate the house that Mommy built for them."

No comments:

Post a Comment