Monday, July 27, 2009

Simpson+Romo=FAIL!!!

Wow! Jessica Simpson has not had it very easy lately after recently being dumped by Dallas Cowboys Quarterback Tony Romo. A week earlier they were fighting in the car, and Romo pulled over in an IHOP parking lot, ordered her out, and drove off!!!!

Romo is such a D-bag! I wish everyone would see this? I am a fan of the EAGLES and I have already witnessed how bad he sucks in our final meeting of the 2008-2009 season in which the score was 44-6 Eagles. So obviously he sucks at relationships too. (Carrie now Jessica?)



His reasoning for the IHOP bail were "tensions built up over time" so when she said something in the car that rubbed him the wrong way he told her to get out and drove off! Is this guy serious? He was at the IHOP in Texas! That is like the perfect setup for some horror flick or crime of some sort! I don't care who you are, you never do that to a woman! EVER! To make things worse, now he only refers to her as "The whole mess"

I do feel bad for Jessica but, is she really as stupid as she appears to be in the public eye? I don't want to believe that but when you as a woman are putting your all in a relationship
($100,000 Speedboat as a gift!) and Romo just plays along....Do you NOT get a sign of some sort?!?!?!


I know this is hard on her and I can say one thing for sure. She has finally realized what kind of guys she has dated in the past and decided to stick with the same breed. Check out this pic I found of her making out with her new fling recently.


Obviously this is a joke but I had to make light of a crazy situation. In all I wish the best for Jessica and hope she finds the guy she deserves. As for Romo I cant stand him.

No comments:

Post a Comment