Monday, July 20, 2009

Sprite Commercial "Sucking" Attention!!!!

So I ran across this commercial and I thought it was the funniest thing ever! However, all of America is really upset?

You Surprised? I'm not.....America is so Prude!

Despite what everyone is saying about this being a foreign made commercial.....It was made in New York by a Brooklyn based Group.

It was actually not ever supposed to air. But they were really happy about the publicity. I would be too! Any publicity is good publicity...right? You watch and tell me?



I know a lot of people are mad that it is a "White Woman" giving a "Black Man" a supposed BJ but truthfully it is 2009 PEOPLE!!!! Get over it! We have a black President.

Racial Boundaries is not a reason for you to be mad.....I would be mad that I got only a 32 second blow job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment